- 4 bananas
- 24 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups low-fat granola
1. Peel and chop bananas.
2. Take half of the fruit and split it between the bottom of six cups or bowls.
3. Take half of the yogurt and split it between each cup or bowl, placing it on top of the fruit.
4. Sprinkle each cup with 1/4 cup granola.
5. Repeat layers.
6. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Try other fruits, such as strawberries, apples, oranges, etc. (Use 2 cups fruit for the recipe.)
Use different flavors of yogurt, such as lemon or strawberry, or plain for less sugar.
Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.
How to Select
How to Store
How to Prepare
You Might Also Like
Colorful Rice Salad
This delicious and versatile salad may be used as a side dish or a one dish meal.