Source: Food Hero
Serving size: 2 patties
Servings per recipe: 7
Healthy and meatless burger alternative.View Nutrition Facts
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup shredded potatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Form vegetable mixture into small flat patties.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet. Cook patties on both sides over medium heat for about 8 minutes.
4. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
More About Carrots
How to Select
Choose well-shaped, smooth, firm, crisp carrots with deep color and fresh, green tops. Avoid soft, wilted or split carrots.
How to Store
Refrigerate in a plastic bag with some air holes. Carrots can last 4-5 months if packed in moist sand and stored in a cold root cellar at 32-40 degrees.
How to Prepare
Rinse with cold water. Trim off tops & bottoms. Add to salads, have as a snack with dip. Carrots can be steamed, microwaved, or boiled until tender.