- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup shredded potatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Form vegetable mixture into small flat patties.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet. Cook patties on both sides over medium heat for about 8 minutes.
4. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
More About Carrots
How to Select
Choose well-shaped, smooth, firm, crisp carrots with deep color and fresh, green tops. Avoid soft, wilted or split carrots.
How to Store
Refrigerate in a plastic bag with some air holes. Carrots can last 4-5 months if packed in moist sand and stored in a cold root cellar at 32-40 degrees.
How to Prepare
Rinse with cold water. Trim off tops & bottoms. Add to salads, have as a snack with dip. Carrots can be steamed, microwaved, or boiled until tender.
You Might Also Like
Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
This tangy Mexican salsa features roasted tomatillos, jalapeño peppers and fresh herbs. Serve with baked tortilla chips and vegetable sticks or try this as a dressing on your salad!