Roasted Fish Crispy Slaw Wrap
Source: What's Cooking
Serving size: 1 wrap
Servings per recipe: 6
A combination of fresh vegetables and fish is a perfect, tasty wrap for lunch!View Nutrition Facts
2 1/2 cups Fresh red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup Fresh bok choy, julienne cut "shoestring strips" 1/8"
- 2 tablespoons Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 cup Low-fat balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 tablespoon Salt-free chili-lime seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 Tilapia fish filets, raw, 4 oz each
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh romaine lettuce, julienne cut "shoestring strips" 1/8"
- 6 Whole-wheat tortillas, 8"
- 6 slices Fresh avocado, peeled, pitted, sliced
- 2 limes (6 wedges)
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F.
More About Cabbage
How to Select
Buy whole in a head or shredded. Choose cabbage heads with tight leaves that are heavy for their size.
How to Store
Keep fresh cabbage in the refrigerator up to 7 days.
How to Prepare
Remove thick outer leaves. Rinse in cold water. Shred raw cabbage for use in salads, such as coleslaw. Cook cabbage and add it to soups and stews. Cabbage can also be pickled to make sauerkraut.
You Might Also Like
This nutritious soup is a great way to add in some seasonal vegetables while also getting some delicious whole grains!