Raspberry Lime Fizz
Source: Cooking Matters
Serving size: 1 cup
Servings per recipe: 5
This delicious drink will quench your thirst fast!View Nutrition Facts
- 1 cup cranberry-raspberry juice
- 4 cups seltzer water
- 1 large lime
Cutting board, sharp knife, measuring cups, mixing spoon, Special Materials: large pitcher
- In a large pitcher, mix cranberry-raspberry juice with seltzer water.
- Rinse lime and cut in half. Squeeze juice from each half into the pitcher.
- Mix well before serving.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Replace cranberry-raspberry juice with any 100% juice you prefer.
- For more fruit flavor, increase juice or decrease seltzer water.
- Add thin slices of lemon, lime, or orange for more flavor.
- If you do not have a large pitcher, prepare in a large bowl. Use a measuring cup or ladle to serve.