- 1 cup cranberry-raspberry juice
- 4 cups seltzer water
- 1 large lime
- In a large pitcher, mix cranberry-raspberry juice with seltzer water.
- Rinse lime and cut in half. Squeeze juice from each half into the pitcher.
- Mix well before serving.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Replace cranberry-raspberry juice with any 100% juice you prefer.
- Add thin slices of lemon, lime, or orange for more flavor.
- If you do not have a large pitcher, prepare in a large bowl. Use a measuring cup or ladle to serve.
More About Raspberries
How to Select
A ripe raspberry is deep color with a plump, soft but firm feel. It will pull free from the plant with only a slight tug. The center will remain on the plant. Keep in mind, raspberries come in many colors: red, yellow, black, purple, so you want to pick the darker shade of whichever it is. Pick only the berries that are fully ripe.
How to Store
Don't wash the berries until you are ready to use them or freeze them. Washing makes them more prone to spoiling. Refrigerate or freeze right after picking. If your fridge tends to dry out produce, lightly cover the container. Raspberries don't store for very long, usually just a few days.
How to Prepare
Eat raw or use in jams, sauces, or baked goods.
You Might Also Like
Garden Vegetable Cakes
These mouth-watering patties packed full of vegetables take the cake in terms of flavor and color over other burgers!
Potato Kale Frittata
This delicious frittata is a nutritious one dish meal and a real crowd pleaser!