Raspberry Lime Fizz
Source: Cooking Matters
Serving size: 1 cup
Servings per recipe: 5
This delicious drink will quench your thirst fast!View Nutrition Facts
- 1 cup cranberry-raspberry juice
- 4 cups seltzer water
- 1 large lime
- In a large pitcher, mix cranberry-raspberry juice with seltzer water.
- Rinse lime and cut in half. Squeeze juice from each half into the pitcher.
- Mix well before serving.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Replace cranberry-raspberry juice with any 100% juice you prefer.
- For more fruit flavor, increase juice or decrease seltzer water.
- Add thin slices of lemon, lime, or orange for more flavor.
- If you do not have a large pitcher, prepare in a large bowl. Use a measuring cup or ladle to serve.
More About Raspberries
How to Select
A ripe raspberry is deep color with a plump, soft but firm feel. It will pull free from the plant with only a slight tug. The center will remain on the plant. Keep in mind, raspberries come in many colors: red, yellow, black, purple, so you want to pick the darker shade of whichever it is. Pick only the berries that are fully ripe.
How to Store
Don't wash the berries until you are ready to use them or freeze them. Washing makes them more prone to spoiling. Refrigerate or freeze right after picking. If your fridge tends to dry out produce, lightly cover the container. Raspberries don't store for very long, usually just a few days.
How to Prepare
Eat raw or use in jams, sauces, or baked goods.
You Might Also Like
Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Red Cabbage
You and your family will love this colorful and delicious meal!