- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 10 radishes, washed and thinly sliced (about 1 bunch)
- 1 cucumber, washed and cut into thin rounds
In a large bowl, mix together yogurt, garlic, salt and pepper. Add radishes and cucumbers and stir to combine.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
More About Radish
How to Select
Choose smooth, brightly colored, medium sized radishes. Attached tops should be green and fresh looking.
How to Store
Remove leaves. Refrigerate radishes in plastic bag with some air holes for use within 1 week. Remove tops before storing.
How to Prepare
Rinse in cold water. Trim off roots. Eat raw: Have as a snack with dip. Add to salads, sandwiches, and coleslaws. Eat cooked: Stir-fry or braise with other vegetables for a side dish. Add to soups and stews.