- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- ¾ cup quick cooking oats
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Non-stick cooking spray
• 1 medium mixing bowl • 1 fork (for mashing) • 1 spatula • 1 medium skillet pan
- Mash bananas with a fork in a medium bowl.
- Add eggs, peanut butter, oats, cinnamon, and salt. Stir until the ingredients are fully mixed and batter is formed.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- Lightly spray a skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter into the pan and cook until small bubbles form and bottom is golden brown. Flip and cook until second side is golden brown.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with remaining batter.
How to Select
How to Store
How to Prepare
You Might Also Like
Roasted Parsnips with Garlic, Parsley and Dill
Roasted parsnips make a delicious side dish with chicken or fish.
This tasty wrap features a fall favorite-apples! Shake up the kid's lunches by sneaking this fruity favorite in.