Magenta Root Slaw
Serving size: 1/4 cup
Servings per recipe: 8
Root slaw is a delicious side dish and a great way to get in your vitamins and minerals for the day!
- 0.5 oz. Fresh ginger
- 4.75 oz. Carrots (about 3 carrots)
- 4.5 oz. Beets (about 2 beets)
- 4.5 oz. Parsnips (about 2 parsnips)
- 1 ½ tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- A pinch kosher salt
- Peel and chop ginger. Pulse in a food processor fitted with a steel blade until ground.
- Trim and peel carots, beets and parsnips. Shred in a food processor fitted with a shredding disk or by hand with a mandolin or the slicing side of a cheese grater
- Whisk together honey, lemon juice and salt in a large bowl. Add the shredded vegetables and toss to combine.
How to Select
How to Store
How to Prepare
You Might Also Like
Asian Noodles with Peanut Butter Sauce
Frozen veggies add a nutritious, delicious bite to this dish.
This traditional Middle Eastern salad is delicious, easy to make, and is a good source of Vitamins A & C and fiber.