Magenta Root Slaw
Serving size: 1/4 cup
Servings per recipe: 8
Root slaw is a delicious side dish and a great way to get in your vitamins and minerals for the day!
- 0.5 oz. Fresh ginger
- 4.75 oz. Carrots (about 3 carrots)
- 4.5 oz. Beets (about 2 beets)
- 4.5 oz. Parsnips (about 2 parsnips)
- 1 ½ tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- A pinch kosher salt
cutting mats sharp knife measuring spoons food processor peeler whisk large bowl
- Peel and chop ginger. Pulse in a food processor fitted with a steel blade until ground.
- Trim and peel carots, beets and parsnips. Shred in a food processor fitted with a shredding disk or by hand with a mandolin or the slicing side of a cheese grater
- Whisk together honey, lemon juice and salt in a large bowl. Add the shredded vegetables and toss to combine.
How to Select
How to Store
How to Prepare
You Might Also Like
Potato Kale Frittata
This delicious frittata is a nutritious one dish meal and a real crowd pleaser!