- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup carrot (grated)
- 1/2 cup cauliflower (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup apple (chopped, cored and diced, not peeled)
- 1/4 cup green onion (sliced)
- 1/2 cup yogurt, non-fat vanilla
- 1/4 cup peanuts, unsalted, dry-roasted (chopped)
1. Wash your hands and work area.
2. Mix all ingredients together in serving bowl.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or longer to allow flavors to blend. Serve cold.
4. Cover and refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Try substituting peanuts with other favorite nuts or seeds like almonds, cashews, or sunflower seeds.
You can also add dried fruit like raisins or craisins.
How to Select
How to Store
How to Prepare
You Might Also Like
Apple & Fennel Salad
Apples and blue cheese are a lovely match in this fennel-laced salad recipe dressed with a tangy cider-vinegar dressing.