- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup carrot (grated)
- 1/2 cup cauliflower (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup apple (chopped, cored and diced, not peeled)
- 1/4 cup green onion (sliced)
- 1/2 cup yogurt, non-fat vanilla
- 1/4 cup peanuts, unsalted, dry-roasted (chopped)
1. Wash your hands and work area.
2. Mix all ingredients together in serving bowl.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or longer to allow flavors to blend. Serve cold.
4. Cover and refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Try substituting peanuts with other favorite nuts or seeds like almonds, cashews, or sunflower seeds.
You can also add dried fruit like raisins or craisins.