- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup carrot (grated)
- 1/2 cup cauliflower (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup apple (chopped, cored and diced, not peeled)
- 1/4 cup green onion (sliced)
- 1/2 cup yogurt, non-fat vanilla
- 1/4 cup peanuts, unsalted, dry-roasted (chopped)
1. Wash your hands and work area.
2. Mix all ingredients together in serving bowl.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or longer to allow flavors to blend. Serve cold.
4. Cover and refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Try substituting peanuts with other favorite nuts or seeds like almonds, cashews, or sunflower seeds.
You can also add dried fruit like raisins or craisins.
More About Apples
How to Select
Select apples that are firm, smooth without major bruises, shiny and smell fresh.
How to Store
Apples can be stored in a plastic bag in a refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
How to Prepare
Apples are most commonly eaten raw either whole or sliced. they can also be cooked into recipes or mashed into apple sauce.
You Might Also Like
Roasted Delicata Squash
Roasting intensifies delicata squash's flavor. Seasoned with rosemary and maple, this recipe's great with pork or turkey.