- 2 apples
- 2 bananas
- 2 oranges
- 1 small can of pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 8-ounce carton of non-fat vanilla yogurt
1. Wash apples, remove cores, and chop them into pieces.
2. Peel and slice bananas.
3. Peel and chop oranges into pieces.
4. Drain pineapple in colander. Save juice in small bowl.
5. Measure 2 tablespoons of saved pineapple juice and stir into yogurt.
6. Mix apples, bananas, oranges, and pineapple together in large bowl. Stir in the yogurt and pineapple juice mixture. Mix well.
Try different combinations of fresh or canned fruit.
Substitute lemon yogurt for vanilla yogurt.