Dressed-Up Fruit Salad
Serving size: Yields about 8 servings
Make this fruit salad with canned and fresh fruits anytime of the year.View Nutrition Facts
1 small can of pineapple chunks in juice
1 8-ounce carton of non-fat vanilla yogurt
1. Wash apples, remove cores, and chop them into pieces.
2. Peel and slice bananas.
3. Peel and chop oranges into pieces.
4. Drain pineapple in colander. Save juice in small bowl.
5. Measure 2 tablespoons of saved pineapple juice and stir into yogurt.
6. Mix apples, bananas, oranges, and pineapple together in large bowl. Stir in the yogurt and pineapple juice mixture. Mix well.
You Might Also Like
Massaged Kale Salad
This salad is delicious, easy to make, is loaded with nutrients, and keeps for days in the fridge. Dress up this salad with fruit and roasted nuts for a flavor powerhouse!
Corn, Tomato, and Cucumber Salad
This refreshing mixture can be served as a salad, topping or salsa!