Cuban Baked Bananas
Source: Food Hero
Serving size: 1 banana
Servings per recipe: 6
Fruit for dessert is a great way to have a healthy, sweet treat. The addition of nuts and dried fruit add fiber and crunch.View Nutrition Facts
- 6 bananas, sliced lengthwise
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup raisins, or other dried chopped fruit
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
1. Lightly spray or oil a 9x13-inch pan.
2. Arrange the split bananas in the pan.
3. Top evenly with brown sugar, small pieces of margarine, raisins and pecans.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
How to Select
How to Store
How to Prepare
You Might Also Like
Lemon Garlic Spinach
Spinach is a great seasonal ingredient and this recipe highlights its great flavor!