- 2 cups cooked chicken (chunked)
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/4 cup green pepper
- 1/4 onion 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 cup grape
- 1 apple (small, diced, leave the peel on)
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain
1. Use leftover cooked chicken, or cook enough chicken to make 2 cups of
2. Chop the celery into small pieces.
3. Chop the green pepper into small pieces.
4. Peel and chop 1/4 of an onion.
5. Peel and chop half of a cucumber.
6. Chop the apple into pieces. Its okay to leave the peel on the apple.
7. Cut the grapes in half.
8. Put all the ingredients in a large bowl. Stir together.
Serve on lettuce, crackers, or bread.
How to Select
How to Store
How to Prepare
You Might Also Like
This is the traditional take on this Middle Eastern dish--it's loaded with nutrients such as protein, fiber, iron, and magnesium, and is a delicious snack served with sliced vegetables or whole wheat pita.
Baked Mozzarella Sticks
This delicious finger food is popular for any age group. Use this recipe to prepare a healthier version that are baked and not fried!