- 2 cups cooked chicken (chunked)
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/4 cup green pepper
- 1/4 onion 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 cup grape
- 1 apple (small, diced, leave the peel on)
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain
1. Use leftover cooked chicken, or cook enough chicken to make 2 cups of
2. Chop the celery into small pieces.
3. Chop the green pepper into small pieces.
4. Peel and chop 1/4 of an onion.
5. Peel and chop half of a cucumber.
6. Chop the apple into pieces. Its okay to leave the peel on the apple.
7. Cut the grapes in half.
8. Put all the ingredients in a large bowl. Stir together.
Serve on lettuce, crackers, or bread.
More About Apples
How to Select
Select apples that are firm, smooth without major bruises, shiny and smell fresh.
How to Store
Apples can be stored in a plastic bag in a refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
How to Prepare
Apples are most commonly eaten raw either whole or sliced. they can also be cooked into recipes or mashed into apple sauce.
You Might Also Like
Berry Frozen Yogurt
Naturally sweet and refreshing, this simple frozen yogurt is a perfect healthy treat for a hot summer day.
Oatmeal, carrots, and raisins are full of fiber and natural sweetness. They fill you up and get you ready for the day. These muffins also freeze well so you can make them ahead and take them out as you need them!