- 2 cups cooked chicken (chunked)
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/4 cup green pepper
- 1/4 onion 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 cup grape
- 1 apple (small, diced, leave the peel on)
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain
1. Use leftover cooked chicken, or cook enough chicken to make 2 cups of
2. Chop the celery into small pieces.
3. Chop the green pepper into small pieces.
4. Peel and chop 1/4 of an onion.
5. Peel and chop half of a cucumber.
6. Chop the apple into pieces. Its okay to leave the peel on the apple.
7. Cut the grapes in half.
8. Put all the ingredients in a large bowl. Stir together.
Serve on lettuce, crackers, or bread.