3?4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1.4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 cup non-fat or 1% milk
- 4 fish fillets, about 2 pounds (try any white fish)
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Spray or lightly oil the bottom of a baking dish that will hold the fish in a single layer.
- Mix together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, thyme, onion powder, and paprika.
- Place crumbs on a flat plate or sheet of wax paper.
- Dip the fish fillets in milk then press into the crumb mixture to coat all sides. Discard leftover bread crumbs and milk.
- Place fish in baking dish and bake on top rack of the oven until the fish is opaque and flakes easily in the thickest part, about 15 minutes depending on thickness of fish.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Use leftover fish to make fish tacos or add to salads
You Might Also Like
Corn, Tomato, and Cucumber Salad
This refreshing mixture can be served as a salad, topping or salsa!
This skillet is sure to become one of your family's favorite meals. It's quick and easy to make and loaded with flavor!