For the Salad
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 orange
- 10 cups leafy lettuce
- 1 red onion (small, sliced thin)
For the Dressing
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
1. Peel, section and cut fruit into bite size pieces.
2. Toss with lettuce and onion. Mix remaining ingredients for dressing. Drizzle over salad and toss just before serving.
More About Leaf Lettuce
How to Select
Choose lettuce with crisp leaves. Avoid brown edges.
How to Store
After purchase, rinse well and dry with paper towels. Refrigerate leaf lettuce in plastic bag up to 1 week.
How to Prepare
Enjoy on its own as a part of salads or even cooked.
You Might Also Like
Brussels Sprouts, Cranberries and Bulgur Salad
Try this yummy spin on Mediterranean food using a variety of veggies, fruits, nuts, and more!