- 2 cups water (boiling)
- 1 package gelatin (8 serving size, cherry, sugar-free)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 can pineapple chunks (20 oz., in juice, not drained)
- 1 can mandarin orange (22 oz., in juice, drained)
- 16 ice cubes (large)
1. Pour boiling water into a large bowl. Add the gelatin and cinnamon to boiling water. Stir for at least 2 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving the juice. Add enough ice (or cold water) to the juice to measure 1 1/2 cups. Add the gelatin mixture and stir until the ice is completely melted.
3. Refrigerate for about 45 minutes or until the gelatin is slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg white).
4. Reserve 1/4 cup each of the pineapple and orange. Add remaining pineapple and oranges to the gelatin. Pour into 1 1/2 quart serving bowl.
5. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Garnish with reserved pineapple and oranges.
How to Select
How to Store
How to Prepare
You Might Also Like
Corn, Tomato, and Cucumber Salad
This refreshing mixture can be served as a salad, topping or salsa!
Arroz Con Pollo
"I made this one night after work, the rice was the most flavorful rice I have ever had. My family ate it up. I will make this again."