- 1 medium banana, peeled fresh or frozen
- 1 cup frozen carrots
- 1 can (15 oz.) peaches in juice, undrained
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor including the juice from the canned peaches.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers within 2 hours.
- Juice can be replaced with 1 cup of ice.
- Canned carrots work too! Drain them before adding.
- Try using fresh carrots but cook them first.
More About Carrots
How to Select
Choose well-shaped, smooth, firm, crisp carrots with deep color and fresh, green tops. Avoid soft, wilted or split carrots.
How to Store
Refrigerate in a plastic bag with some air holes. Carrots can last 4-5 months if packed in moist sand and stored in a cold root cellar at 32-40 degrees.
How to Prepare
Rinse with cold water. Trim off tops & bottoms. Add to salads, have as a snack with dip. Carrots can be steamed, microwaved, or boiled until tender.
You Might Also Like
Tofu with Broccoli
Tofu cooked until golden brown and sauteed broccoli served in a scallion soy sauce makes for a quick, delicious meal. Serve with brown rice.
Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with Red Cabbage
You and your family will love this colorful and delicious side dish!