Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Source: EatingWell Test Kitchen- Recipe modified by Tosin Ajala
Serving size: 3/4 cup
Servings per recipe: 6
This is a delicious, low-calorie and vegan- friendly savory side dish that the whole family will enjoy!View Nutrition Facts
- 8 cups 1 1/2-inch cauliflower florets
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons Sriracha or other hot sauce, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cooking oil spray
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss cauliflower, oil and salt in a large bowl. Spread on the prepared baking sheet; reserve the bowl. Roast the cauliflower until it's starting to soften and brown on the bottom, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine hot sauce to taste, black pepper, and lemon juice in the large bowl. Add the roasted cauliflower and toss to coat. Return the cauliflower to the baking sheet and continue roasting until hot, about 5 minutes more.
Garnish with blue cheese crumbles for extra flavor.
More About Cauliflower
How to Select
Choose cauliflower with compact, creamy white curds and bright green, firmly attached leaves. Avoid brown spots or loose sections that are spread out.
How to Store
Refrigerate cauliflower in a plastic bag up to 5 days.
How to Prepare
Trim off brown spots. Rinse with cold water. Remove leaves. Turn upside down, cut stem where florets are joined and separate. Add to salads, or have as a snack with dip. Add to casseroles, egg dishes, soups, stews, and pasta dishes.