- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium sliced onion
- 2 cups fat-free, low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked, diced chicken or turkey
- 2 cups canned or cooked tomatoes
- 2 cups canned or cooked lima beans
- 2 cups canned or cooked whole-kernel corn
1. Heat oil in a large pan. Add onion and cook in oil until tender.
2. Add chicken broth, diced chicken or turkey, tomatoes, lima beans and corn. Bring to a simmer for 30 minutes at medium-low.
More About Corn
How to Select
Choose ears with green husks, fresh silks and tight kernels.
How to Store
Refrigerate corn with husks on and use within 1-2 days.
How to Prepare
Boil corn for about 7-10 minutes until tender and eat right off the cob! You can also use it fresh, cut off the cob, in many types of salads.
You Might Also Like
Baked Kale Frittata
This recipe is quick and easy to prepare, and is loaded with nutrients. Try it for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
This skillet is sure to become one of your family's favorite meals. It's quick and easy to make and loaded with flavor!