- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium sliced onion
- 2 cups fat-free, low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked, diced chicken or turkey
- 2 cups canned or cooked tomatoes
- 2 cups canned or cooked lima beans
- 2 cups canned or cooked whole-kernel corn
1. Heat oil in a large pan. Add onion and cook in oil until tender.
2. Add chicken broth, diced chicken or turkey, tomatoes, lima beans and corn. Bring to a simmer for 30 minutes at medium-low.
More About Corn
How to Select
Choose ears with green husks, fresh silks and tight kernels.
How to Store
Refrigerate corn with husks on and use within 1-2 days.
How to Prepare
Boil corn for about 7-10 minutes until tender and eat right off the cob! You can also use it fresh, cut off the cob, in many types of salads.
You Might Also Like
Apple & Fennel Salad
Apples and blue cheese are a lovely match in this fennel-laced salad recipe dressed with a tangy cider-vinegar dressing.