- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup 1% milk
- salt, pepper, and chili powder to taste
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup canned fat-free refried beans
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped
1. Mix eggs, milk and seasonings in a bowl.
2. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat (350 degrees in an electric skillet).
3. Stir in the eggs and cook until firm.
4. Warm the tortillas on a griddle, or wrap in foil and heat in the oven.
5. Warm the refried beans in a separate pan.
6. On each tortilla, layer 1/4 of refried beans, eggs, cheese, and tomato.
7. Roll the burrito, cut in half, and enjoy!
8. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Try your favorite salsa in place of the tomato.
Use other vegetables that you have in the refrigerator, such as green or red bell peppers, or cooked corn.
Serve with guacamole or light sour cream.
How to Select
How to Store
How to Prepare
You Might Also Like
Oven Fried Green Tomatoes
Got green tomatoes? Before you throw them out, take a look at this tasty recipe.