- 3 cups of raw cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a large metal sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Trim off end of cauliflower stem and cut or break into 2 inch florets.
- Whisk olive oil, sesame oil, turmeric, and salt into a large bowl. Add the cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Spread the cauliflower out evenly on the metal tray. Make sure it is spread into a single layer.
- Roast in the oven until golden. In a convection oven this should take 18 to 20 minutes and in a conventional oven this should take 25 to 30 minutes.
More About Cauliflower
How to Select
Choose cauliflower with compact, creamy white curds and bright green, firmly attached leaves. Avoid brown spots or loose sections that are spread out.
How to Store
Refrigerate cauliflower in a plastic bag up to 5 days.
How to Prepare
Trim off brown spots. Rinse with cold water. Remove leaves. Turn upside down, cut stem where florets are joined and separate. Add to salads, or have as a snack with dip. Add to casseroles, egg dishes, soups, stews, and pasta dishes.
You Might Also Like
Cabbage Stir Fry
This recipe is quick and easy to make, and is a good source of fiber and Vitamin C. Serve with brown rice.
Massaged Kale Salad
This salad is delicious, easy to make, is loaded with nutrients, and keeps for days in the fridge. Dress up this salad with fruit and roasted nuts for a flavor powerhouse!